1. We obtain the first right of refusal or can terminate a sale at anytime during the sales process if we determine necessary.
2. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold any rabbit(s) and all money MUST be received before the rabbit(s) leave our possession. We will hold the rabbit(s) for 2 weeks once the deposit is received. If the rabbit(s) are not picked up within that time frame the sale is terminated.
3. All rabbit(s) are guaranteed free of disease at sale time.
4. All rabbit(s) are guaranteed not to have any disqualifications unless noted at sale time.
5. We hold no responsibility for the rabbit(s) once they leave our possession.
6. All pet rabbit(s) are guaranteed to be 6 weeks or older. Pet rabbits will not be given a pedigree and should not be entered into any breeding program.
7. If you change your mind about a rabbit and do not want it when picked up no cash refunds available but will replace with another rabbit of same value.
8. All rabbit(s) sold will hold the prefix of "Foster's" before their name/ear number on all pedigrees.
9. We no longer sell bred brood does or allow anyone to use our bucks for breeding.
10. Money orders or cash are preferred method of payment. We do accept Paypal and the buyers will pay a 4% fee required to use this service.
11. All sales are final once transaction is complete.
Foster Rabbit Ranch hopes by providing this sales policy we will have many smooth transactions.